inkl. 7 % MwSt.
• The tincture can be taken with solid foods.
• The tincture can be mixed with honey, yoghurt or in the muesli in the morning.
• The daily dosage can be taken throughout the day.
• The tincture can also be taken pure.
• The tincture can be instilled into the breakfast bowl.
Unique combination with Propolis + D3 + K2 in one bottle. effect of propolis
Propolis is a completely natural bee product that bees collect from the leaves, stems and buds of plants. The main role of propolis in the hive is to provide and maintain a clean environment. Propolis is very rich in phenols, flavonoids and polyphenols.
Effect of vitamin D and vitamin K2
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Application of Immune Power | Vit. D3, K2 drops, 30% propolis (30ml)
The propolis 30% immune power Vit.D3 & Vit.K2 can be taken pure or with solid foods such as yoghurt, honey or in the muesli in the morning.
In addition, BEE&YOU Propolis D3+K2 drops cover the daily requirement of vitamin D-3 (at least 800 IU) recommended by the German Nutrition Society for adults in the winter months.
It provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 when taken daily (20 drops). It provides 18 mcg of vitamin K2 in daily intake (20 drops)
Content and hints for immune power | Vit. D3, K2 drops, 15% propolis (30ml)
Content: water, propylene glycol, propolis (%15), vitamin D3, vitamin K2
Note for allergy sufferers:
Please carry out an allergy test when using the bee products for the first time. Put a few drops of the bee products on the inner part of your wrist and leave it on for 15 minutes. If there are no reactions such as itching, redness or swelling, your immune system does not seem to be in any danger. If you are unsure, it is always advisable to first consult a doctor or a qualified naturopath.
Net Weight: 30ml
Storage conditions: room temperature (approx. 24 °C / 72 °F)
Shelf life: 36 months
- Santos, Everton OL, et al. ""Flavonols modulate the effector functions of healthy individuals' immune complex-stimulated neutrophils: A therapeutic perspective for rheumatoid arthritis."" International immunopharmacology 21.1 (2014): 102-111.
- Zorlu, DUYGU ""COVID-19 and Anatolian propolis: A case report."" Acta Medica Mediterranea 37.2 (2021): 1229-1233.
- Bislev, Lise Sofie, et al. ""The effect of vitamin D3 supplementation on markers of cardiovascular health in hyperparathyroid, vitamin D insufficient women: a randomized placebo-controlled trial."" Endocrine 62.1 (2018): 182-194.
- Suna, Gülen, and Aylin Ayaz. ""K vitamininin Cardiovascular Sağlık Üzerine Etkisi: Güncel Yaklaşımlar."" Beslenme ve Diyet Dergisi 45.1 (2017): 61-69.
- Küşümler, Aylin Seylam, and Ayça Çelebi. ""Propolis ve Sağlık Üzerine Etkileri."" Akademik Gıda 19.1 (2021): 89-97.
- Zhang, Yingfeng, et al. "Effect of Low-Dose Vitamin K2 Supplementation on Bone Mineral Density in Middle-Aged and Elderly Chinese: A Randomized Controlled Study." Calcified tissue international (2020): 1-10.
- Ang, Estisch SM, et al. "Caffeic acid phenethyl ester, an active component of honeybee propolis attenuates osteoclastogenesis and bone resorption via the suppression of RANKL‐induced NF‐κB and NFAT activity." Journal of cellular physiology 221.3 (2009): 642-649.
- Goddek, Simon. "Vitamin D3 and K2 and their potential contribution to reducing the COVID-19 mortality rate." International Journal of Infectious Diseases 99 (2020): 286-290.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten