inkl. 7 % MwSt.
What is propolis immune power | Vitamin D3 + K2 drops with 15% propolis (30ml) - BEE&YOU?
- Pure Anatolian propolis with vitamin D3 and K2. A unique formula rich in polyphenols and vitamins has been created.
- With its vitamin D content, it can contribute to the protection of normal bones, muscles and teeth, but also to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- With its vitamin K content, it can contribute to normal blood clotting and the protection of normal bones.
- It is a micronutrient that dissolves in fat and is converted into vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in our body. It is a vitamin that is needed for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin K2, also called menaquinone, is a fat-soluble vitamin involved in protein metabolism.
Application of immune power | Vit. D3, K2 drops, 15% propolis (30ml)
- This product is in water-soluble form. It can be consumed with all solid and liquid foods. It can be consumed dripped in a glass of milk, fruit juice or water. Optionally, it can be dripped onto a slice of honey bread. Or with muesli & yogurt for snacks.
- In addition, BEE&YOU Propolis D3+K2 drops cover the daily requirement of vitamin D-3 (at least 800 IU) recommended by the German Society for Adult Nutrition in the winter months. It provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 when taken daily (20 drops). It provides 18 mcg of vitamin K2 in daily intake (20 drops)
Dosage of immune power | Vit. D3, K2 drops, 15% propolis (30ml)
- Adults : 20 drops (up to 80 drops if needed)
- Children : 10 drops (up to 40 drops if needed)
Contents and information for immune strength | Vit. D3, K2 drops, 15% propolis (30ml)
Contents: Water, propylene glycol, propolis (%15), vitamin D3, vitamin K2
Effect of propolis
Propolis is a completely natural bee product that bees collect from leaves, stems and buds of plants. The main role of propolis in the hive is to provide and maintain a clean environment. Propolis is very rich in phenols, flavonoids and polyphenols. When taken regularly, propolis can help against viruses, bacteria and fungi and have an anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting effect.
Effect of vitamin D3
- Vitamin D3 is involved in many metabolic processes in the human body. It has long been recognized that it promotes the absorption of calcium from the digestive tract and strengthens bones.
- It can also help regulate calcium and phosphate metabolism and may affect muscle strength. It is a fat-soluble micronutrient that is converted to vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in our body. It is a vitamin that is needed for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
Effect of vitamin K2
- Vitamin K2 is relevant for the skeleton and bone structure of humans; it supports bone density and bone remodeling and reduces the risk of hip fractures. Vitamin K2, also called menaquinone, is a fat-soluble vitamin that is involved in protein metabolism.
- Researchers have reported that regular vitamin D3 supplementation causes high calcium levels and, consequently, vitamin K2 deficiency.
- Researchers strongly recommend K2 supplementation to prevent side effects such as atherosclerosis and osteoporosis (bone loss), while vitamin D3 supplementation is used to reduce the incidence of death due to infections. In this sense, including Anatolian propolis, which is a powerful antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent, as well as vitamins D3 and K2 in our diet will be an important step in strengthening our immunity.”
Note for allergy sufferers:
Please carry out an allergy test when using the bee products for the first time. Put a few drops of the bee products on the inner part of your wrist and leave it on for 15 minutes. If there are no reactions such as itching, redness or swelling, your immune system does not seem to be in any danger. If you are unsure, it is always advisable to first consult a doctor or a qualified naturopath.
Net weight: 30ml
Storage conditions: room temperature (approx. 24 °C / 72 °F)
Shelf life: 36 months
Our product is of plant origin and has undergone all laboratory tests to guarantee proof of purity. It was manufactured according to GMP standards.
Award-winning bee products: Our bee products, made using an award-winning and patented extraction process, have won 33 national and international awards.
Reliable Bee Products: Our bee products are manufactured in the heart of Europe by our two founders, food engineers using the latest technology and FDA standards.
High-quality bee products: We work with over 5,000 contract beekeepers and over 550,000 beehives and use the contract beekeeping model. This guarantees high propolis quality.
Quality production: It is produced according to the principles of good beekeeping practices and under controlled conditions by experts according to the contractual beekeeping model.
In the production of pure propolis products, extraction methods developed by experienced food engineers of ITU ARI Teknokent through research and development studies are used and considered worthy of the TUBITAK, TTGV and TUSIAD Technology Awards 2016. Through this process it is possible to preserve the nutrients of raw Anatolian propolis in a maximum way while still removing impurities.
Thanks to the innovative award-winning extraction, the useful components of propolis are produced with maximum preservation
We love bees: For the love of bees, we donate 10 cents with every purchase. This amount will be invested in the research and development center to protect bee habitats.
- Has international certificates proving food safety and quality: GMP, BRC, IFS, ISO9000, ISO22000, Halal, Kosher
- Those who test it are very satisfied: 4.88 / 5.00 customer satisfaction in Trusted Shops
- It is trusted by thousands of families in more than 13 countries.
Check out our site to discover all of our propolis tincture products.
- Toker, Hulya, et al. ""A morphometric and histopathologic evaluation of the effects of propolis on alveolar bone loss in experimental periodontitis in rats."" Journal of periodontology 79.6 (2008): 1089-1094.
- Duygu Zorlu. Covid-19 And Anatolian Propolis: A Case Report. Acta Medica Mediterranea, 2021, 37:1229.
- Bislev, Lise Sofie, et al. ""The effect of vitamin D3 supplementation on markers of cardiovascular health in hyperparathyroid, vitamin D insufficient women: a randomized placebo-controlled trial."" Endocrine 62.1 (2018): 182-194.
- Suna, Gülen, and Aylin Ayaz. ""K vitamininin Cardiovascular Sağlık Üzerine Etkisi: Güncel Yaklaşımlar."" Beslenme ve Diyet Dergisi 45.1 (2017): 61-69.
- Küşümler, Aylin Seylam, and Ayça Çelebi. ""Propolis ve Sağlık Üzerine Etkileri."" Akademik Gıda 19.1 (2021): 89-97.
- Zhang, Yingfeng, et al. "Effect of Low-Dose Vitamin K2 Supplementation on Bone Mineral Density in Middle-Aged and Elderly Chinese: A Randomized Controlled Study." Calcified tissue international (2020): 1-10.
- Ang, Estisch SM, et al. "Caffeic acid phenethyl ester, an active component of honeybee propolis attenuates osteoclastogenesis and bone resorption via the suppression of RANKL‐induced NF‐κB and NFAT activity." Journal of cellular physiology 221.3 (2009): 642-649.
- Goddek, Simon. "Vitamin D3 and K2 and their potential contribution to reducing the COVID-19 mortality rate." International Journal of Infectious Diseases 99 (2020): 286-290.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten