inkl. 7 % MwSt.
What is UANDU by Kocamaar Almond Milk - Concentrate - No Added Sugar 270g?
- UANDU concentrated almond milk contains no additives, sugar or preservatives. It is made from 100% herbal ingredients and is an absolutely innovative product.
- The almond milk is made with almonds from Datca using traditional methods. The almonds are grown on the Kocamaar farm following good agricultural practices.
- The product contains no dairy products, no cholesterol and no soy.
- The almond milk can be made from the concentrate in a practical and easy way, ready to eat.
What is concentrated almond milk?
The product contains no refined sugar and no lactose, no gluten and no other additives. What makes it different from other products on the market is that it is naturally long-lasting and contains no preservatives. The storage period and shelf life is 1 year.
You can easily buy the almond butter with one click and add the product to your shopping cart. Almond milk is a healthy alternative to packaged thirst quenchers.
The benefits of almond milk concentrate
- The product is very economical because it is diluted with water to make almond milk and therefore lasts for a long time. One bottle of concentrate makes 12-14 glasses (3-3.5 liters) of almond milk.
- The cheapest almond milk you can buy! It is 38-40% cheaper than a comparable 1 liter of almond milk without sugar.
- A good source of calcium and vitamin D.
- Suitable for sports as it helps to reduce daily energy intake, a good alternative to milk and perfect for vegan diets.
- It contains 100% almonds and contains no synthetic additives.
- Environmentally friendly! The only waste you produce is a recyclable small glass bottle. It does not produce waste like tetrapak or styrofoam.
- The long shelf life makes this vegan and natural product incomparable. Once the product has been opened, it should be used immediately. It only needs to be stored in the refrigerator after mixing with water. If the product is not mixed with water, it can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 year. It should be kept at 3-8 degrees.
- If you compare the ingredients of other almond milk producers, you will quickly notice that the disadvantage of ready-made almond milk is its high sugar content. The almond milk concentrate UANDU BY KOCAMAAR has no added sugar and is a purely natural product.
Application of almond milk
Beverages with almond milk
- All you need is water and a kitchen utensil!
- It can be prepared with juice or water. Take a glass (250ml) of juice and put it in your food processor. 1.5-2 tablespoons of almond milk are then added and then mixed at high speed.
- The preparation with water is similar. Put 250ml of water in a blender, then add 1.5-2 tablespoons of concentrate and mix well. Your almond milk is ready!
Contents and indications for almond milk
Product Content and Use
- Almonds (100% almonds without additives), sea salt
- It is gluten-free, vegan, with no added refined sugar and lactose-free.
How many calories does a serving of almond milk have?
- The following nutritional values are contained in the almond milk concentrate: A portion is equal to 1 glass of almond milk
(250cc). The product has an energy value of 96.7 and energy (kcal) of 405. It contains 4.5 g of protein, 10.1 g of carbohydrates and 4.4 g of fat. One bottle is equivalent to 12-14 servings of almond milk.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten