inkl. 19 % MwSt.
What is Intense Moisturizer?
BEE&YOU APICARE SOS: Give your skin the intensive and nourishing care it needs with the intensive care cream! While propolis , olive oil, raw honey and royal jelly play a fortifying role in it; With its mineral zinc, vitamins B5 and E, it provides the intensive moisturizing care your skin needs.
Dermatologically tested. Without parabens, GMO and dyes. Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic. This product is Halal certified. With its repairing and protective natural formula, it provides the intense hydration that the skin needs.
It has been made with organically certified bee products, following the principles of good beekeeping, following a contract beekeeping model. The formulations of all our products are developed in our R&D center, all 100% natural and patented and all in our facilities with GMP, ISO 9000, ISO 22000, BRC, IFS, ISO 14001 and COVID 19 safe production certifications.
Royal Jelly : Produced in the venom glands of worker bees in the hive, bee venom increases blood flow and stimulates collagen and elastin production.
Increased collagen and elastin plumps the skin, regulates its tone, makes it look smooth and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Patented BEE&YOU Anatolian Propolis: Propolis, which has a high antioxidant effect, cleanses the skin barrier, nourishes the skin and protects the moisture balance.
Vitamin E : It strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier, supports its regeneration and provides intensive moisture. Protects the skin from aging.
Mineral Zinc: Zinc mineral that supports cell regeneration, removes blemishes.
Application of intensive moisturizing cream
- You can apply it to your skin at any time. It is suitable for use on sensitive skin.
Contents and Instructions for Intensive Moisturizing Cream (15ml)
- Active Ingredients: Olea Europaea Plant, Royal Jelly, Cera Alba, Aqua Soybean, Glycerides and Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Honey, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Perfume (Made from Natural Oils)
- Dermatologically tested. Without parabens, GMOs and dyes. Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic.
- This product is Halal certified.
- With its repairing and protective natural formula, it provides the intense moisture the skin needs.
- It is made with organically certified bee products according to the principles of good beekeeping, using a contract beekeeping model. The formulations of all our products are developed in our R&D center, all 100% natural and patented and all in our facilities with GMP, ISO 9000, ISO 22000, BRC, IFS, ISO 14001 and COVID 19-safe production certifications .
- Soleimani D, Miryan M, Hadi V, et al. Effect of propolis supplementation on athletic performance, body composition, inflammation, and oxidative stress following intense exercise: A triple-blind randomized clinical trial. FoodSci Nutr. 2021; 00:1-10. https://doi.org/10.1002/fsn3.2319
- Erdem, Özden, and Zeynep Güngörmüs. "The effect of royal jelly on oral mucositis in patients undergoing radiotherapy and chemotherapy." Holistic Nursing Practice 28.4 (2014): 242-246.
- 1.Zhu, Li, et al. "Anti-photoaging and anti-melanogenesis activities of chrysin." Pharmaceutical biology 54.11 (2016): 2692-2700.2. Holmes, Amy M., et al. "Penetration of Zinc into Human Skin after Topical Application of Nano Zinc Oxide Used in Commercial Sunscreen Formulations." ACS Applied BioMaterials 3.6 (2020): 3640-3647.
- Mazzarello, V., et al. "Treatment of acne with a combination of propolis, tea tree oil, and aloe vera compared to erythromycin cream: two double-blind investigations." Clinical pharmacology: advances and applications 10 (2018): 175.
- Pavlackova, Jana, et al. "Hydration and Barrier Potential of Cosmetic Matrices with Bee Products." Molecules 25.11 (2020): 2510.
Kim, Han Bit, and Byung Sun Yoo. "Propolis inhibits UVA-induced apoptosis of human keratinocyte HaCaT cells by scavenging ROS." Toxicological research 32.4 (2016): 345-351.
- Kim, Da Hyun, et al. "Propolis Suppresses UV-Induced Photoaging in Human Skin through Directly Targeting Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase." Nutrients 12.12 (2020): 3790.
- El–Gammal, Egharid, et al. "Apitherapy as a New Approach in Treatment of Palmoplantar Psoriasis." Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences 6.6 (2018): 1059.
- Tyszka-Czochara, Małgorzata, et al. ""Zinc and propolis reduces cytotoxicity and proliferation in skin fibroblast cell culture: total polyphenol content and antioxidant capacity of propolis."" Biological trace element research 160.1 (2014): 123-131.
inkl. 19 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten