inkl. 7 % MwSt.
BEE&YOU Propolis Energy Shot
BEE&YOU Propolis Energy Shot with propolis, pomegranate, red ginseng and bitter lemon. Contains naturally iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, phosphorus, minerals, vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B9. Ideal before sport and during study time. Vitamin C and vitamin B3 help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Use of Energy Shot with Propolis
- Shake before use
- Can be consumed directly
Dosage of Energy Shot with Propolis
Consume 1 bottle (shot) daily.
Content and hint Energy Shot with Propolis (50ml)
Raw Honey, Pomegranate Juice, Bitter Melon (%10), Red Korean Ginseng (%3), Propolis Extract (%1)
Storage conditions: Do not store this product above 22°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from light and excessive heat.
Shelf life: 36 months
Notes: Do not exceed the recommended daily portion. Dietary supplements do not replace normal nutrition. Keep out of reach of children. It cannot be used to prevent or treat any disease. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy, lactation, or illness. It is not recommended to give honey and products containing honey to children under 1 year old.
- 1.Yaldız, Gülsüm, et al. "Antimicrobial activity and agricultural properties of bitter melon (Momordica charantia L.) grown in northern parts of Turkey: a case study for adaptation." Natural product research 29.6 (2015): 543-545.
2.Wang, Shuzhen, et al. "Antifungal activity of Momordica charantia seed extracts toward the pathogenic fungus Fusarium solani L." journal of food and drug analysis 24.4 (2016): 881-887.
- Park, Hyun Jun, Sangmin Choe, and Nam Cheol Park. ""Effects of Korean red ginseng on semen parameters in male infertility patients: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical study."" Chinese journal of integrative medicine 22.7 (2016): 490-495.
Manas, Ghodrat Ebadi, and Gholamreza Najafi. """"Protective effects of royal jelly on the histomorphologic, oxidative stress and sperm parameters in treated rat."""" Comparative Clinical Pathology 26.5 (2017): 1111-1115.
Javadi, Maryam, et al. ""Effect of propolis oral supplements on sperm parameters and oxidative stress indicator in idiopathic infertile men: a double-blind randomized clinical trial."" The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility 21.8 (2018): 1-8."
- Soleimani D, Miryan M, Hadi V, et al. Effect of propolis supplementation on athletic performance, body composition, inflammation, and oxidative stress following intense exercise: A triple-blind randomized clinical trial. FoodSci Nutr. 2021; 00:1-10. https://doi.org/10.1002/fsn3.2319
- 1. Rerksuppaphol, Sanguansak, and Lakkana Rerksuppaphol. "A randomized controlled trial of zinc supplementation in the treatment of acute respiratory tract infection in Thai children." Pediatric reports 11.2 (2019): 15-20.
2. Mirsadraee, Majid, et al. "Effect of Propolis on moderate persistent asthma: A phase two randomized, double blind, controlled clinical trial." Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine 11.1 (2021): 22.
- 1.Murphy, Laura L., and TONY JER‐FU LEE. "Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide." Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 962.1 (2002): 372-377.
- 1. Islam, Shahidul, Mohammad Jalaluddin, and Navam S. Hettiarachchy. "Bio-active compounds of bitter melon genotypes (Momordica charantia L.) in relation to their physiological functions." Functional Foods in Health and Disease 1.2 (2011): 61-74.
2. Matsuda, Hisashi, Yuhao Li, and Masayuki Yoshikawa. "Roles of capsaicin-sensitive sensory nerves, endogenous nitric oxide, sulfhydryls, and prostaglandins in gastroprotection by momordin Ic, an oleanolic acid oligoglycoside, on ethanol-induced gastric mucosal lesions in rats." Life Sciences 65.2 (1999): PL27-PL32.
3. Joseph, Baby, and D. Jini. "Antidiabetic effects of Momordica charantia (bitter melon) and its medicinal potency." Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease 3.2 (2013): 93-102.
4.Hussan, F., et al. "Momordica charantia ointment accelerates diabetic wound healing and enhances transforming growth factor-β expression." Journal of wound care 23.8 (2014): 400-407.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten