inkl. 7 % MwSt.
BEE&YOU Propolis Tincture Water Soluble %10?
Raw propolis is a natural bee product consisting of phenolic and flavonoid substances collected by bees from the leaves, stems and buds of plants. The meaning of the word is pure propolis, consisting of the words Pro (Pre) + Polis (Protector), as the name suggests, the pre-cleaner and is responsible for protecting the habitat of bees. Bees cover their honeycomb eyes with raw propolis and then add their honey, hatchlings and food. Thus, the products produced by the bees are stored in the hive without spoilage. After being taken from the hive, it needs to be adapted and processed for human consumption so that the body can digest this product. At this point, the most important issue is the correct processing of raw Anatolian propolis, which is a valuable food. The quality and nutritional content can only be maintained through correct extraction procedures. The polyphenols, terpenoids, amino acids, volatile organic acids, ketones, coumarins, quinones, vitamins and minerals contained in the raw Anatolian propolis are preserved in a water-soluble form thanks to the award-winning processing method of the BEE&YOU experts.
BEE&YOU royal jelly & propolis in honey
Royal jelly is a very valuable bee product that bees secrete from their bodies. It is used by bees to feed the young in the hive and the queen bee. The bees in the hive only live for 45 days and the queen bee, who feeds on royal jelly all her life, lives between 5 and 7 years. She develops twice as much as the other bees in the hive and ensures the survival of the colony by laying 2,000 eggs a day. The royal jelly consists of 13% proteins, 15% carbohydrates, 5% lipids and 1% minerals such as organic acids, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins A, E, D, C and B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 and important ones Minerals such as zinc, calcium, magnesium, copper and iron. It also contains components such as 10-HDA and royalactin. These components transform a normal bee into a queen bee. Physical development and reproductive health are supported. Propolis is the protector of the hive. The bees cover the honeycombs with pure propolis and then place the honey, young and food on them. In this way, the products produced by the bee are stored protectively in the hive. Thanks to propolis, bees can be protected from viruses, bacteria and other harmful substances and the hive can be kept completely sterile. Propolis is a completely natural bee product that bees collect from the leaves, stems and buds of plants. The main task of propolis in the beehive is to keep the environment clean and pure. Propolis is rich in phenolic and flavonoid compounds.
BEE&YOU Royal Jelly Bee Pollen Propolis Tablets
Royal jelly is the queen's food. She feeds exclusively on royal jelly. Royal jelly is a nutritious and rich bee product that is released by the bees' bodies. The bees use it to feed their offspring in the hive and the queen bee. For normal bees in the hive, the lifespan is only 45 days, with the queen bee living between 5 and 7 years. It develops twice as fast as the other bees in the hive and lays about 2000 eggs a day to ensure the survival of the colony. It is very similar to mother's milk because it is produced in the bee's body for the breeding and nutrition of the bee's offspring. With these compositions, normal bees are converted into queen bees. This supports physical development and reproductive health. With its vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, roughage, amino acids and polyphenols, bee pollen contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and normal energy metabolism. It is a very rich substance in its composition, as well as vitamins (niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6), thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pantothenic acid (B5), folic acid, biotin (H) ), tocopherol (E) , ascorbic acid (C), beta-carotene) minerals (potassium (K), calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), zinc (Zn), iron (Fe), copper (Cu) It contains many biologically active substances such as manganese (Mn ), phosphorus (P), phenolic and flavonoids, polyphenols, amino acids, fatty acids and organic acids. Propolis is the protector of the hive. The bees fill the honeycomb with pure propolis and then put the honey, the offspring and the food inside in this way the products produced by the bee are kept protected in the hive.BEE&YOU PropolisPropolis is a substance that keeps the hive clean and hygienic and protects it from invaders such as viruses, bacteria and other harmful substances.
BEE&YOU propolis throat spray
Propolis, also called bee resin or putty resin, is a resinous mass produced by bees with antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal effects in the beehive. Propolis is used by worker bees to seal small openings while preventing the development of bacteria and microorganisms present in the hive, causing them to die out. The foreign bodies present in the hive that cannot be removed by the bees are also encapsulated with propolis. The antibacterial, antiviral and fungicidal effects make propolis an important protective substance in the beehive. The propolis throat spray and throat spray is a 100% natural and pure product with raw honey and menthol. The propolis spray does not contain alcohol and is therefore ideal for children.
Application of immune system strengthening for adults
- Propolis Extract Tincture Water Soluble 10% can be taken on its own or with liquid foods such as water, milk or fruit juices.
- Royal Jelly & Propolis with Honey can be taken directly or with a slice of bread on an empty stomach.
It is a great alternative with high nutritional value that you can consume in your snacks and main meals. It's also a light and tasty snack for your sweet crises
- Royal jelly bee pollen propolis (tablets) can be taken with a glass of water.
- Propolis throat spray with honey & menthol is sprayed locally into the mouth and throat
Dosage of immune system strengthening for adults
Propolis Extract Tincture Water Soluble 10%
Children between 4-10 years: 10 to 40 drops per day.
Children aged 11 and over and adults: 20 to 80 drops per day.
Royal jelly & propolis in honey
Up to 2 years: 1 teaspoon daily
Over 2 years: 2 teaspoons daily
Adults: 1 teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach
Royal Jelly Bee Pollen Propolis (tablets)
Children aged 10 and over: 2 tablets daily
Adults: 2 tablets daily
Propolis throat spray with honey 6%
Children between 4-10 years:
1 spray unit into the mouth/throat 3 times/day
Children aged 11 and over and adults:
2 spray units into the mouth/throat 3 times/day
Advice for strengthening the immune system for adults
Propolis Extract Tincture Water Soluble 10%
Water, Vegetable Glycol (Food Grade)
Royal jelly & propolis in honey
Raw Honey (95.5%), Royal Jelly (3%), Propolis Extract (1.5%)
Royal Jelly Bee Pollen Propolis (tablets)
Propolis (%36), Bee Pollen (%25) Royal Jelly (%24), Carob (%15)
Propolis throat spray (6%)
Water, flower honey, menthol
Note for allergy sufferers:
Please carry out an allergy test when using bee products for the first time. Drizzle a few drops of the bee products on the inner part of your wrist and leave it on for 15 minutes. If there are no reactions such as itching, redness or swelling, your immune system does not appear to be in danger. If you are unsure, it is always advisable to consult a doctor or an expert alternative practitioner first.
Award-winning bee products: Our bee products, made with an award-winning and patented extraction process, have received 33 national and international awards.
Reliable bee products: Our bee products are manufactured in the heart of Europe by our two founders, food engineers, using the latest technology and FDA standards.
High-quality bee products: We work with over 5,000 contract beekeepers and over 550,000 beehives and apply the contract beekeeping model. This guarantees high propolis quality.
Qualitative manufacturing: It is manufactured according to the principles of good beekeeping practices and under controlled conditions by experts according to contractual beekeeping model.
In the production of pure propolis products, extraction methods developed by experienced food engineers of ITU ARI Teknokent through research and development studies are used and considered worthy of the TUBITAK, TTGV and TUSIAD Technology Awards 2016. Through this process it is possible to preserve the nutrients of raw Anatolian propolis in a maximum way while still removing impurities.
Through the innovative award-winning extraction, the beneficial components of propolis are produced with maximum preservation
We love bees: For the love of bees, we donate 10 cents with every purchase. This amount will be invested in the research and development center for the protection of bee habitats.
- Has international certificates proving food safety and quality: GMP, BRC, IFS, ISO9000, ISO22000, Halal, Kosher
- Those who test it are very satisfied: 4.88 / 5.00 customer satisfaction in Trusted Shops
- It is trusted by thousands of families in more than 13 countries
- Toker, Hulya, et al. ""A morphometric and histopathologic evaluation of the effects of propolis on alveolar bone loss in experimental periodontitis in rats."" Journal of periodontology 79.6 (2008): 1089-1094.
- Iyyam Pillai, S., et al. "Wound healing properties of Indian propolis studied on excision wound-induced rats." Pharmaceutical Biology 48.11 (2010): 1198-1206.
- Zorlu, DUYGU ""COVID-19 and Anatolian propolis: A case report."" Acta Medica Mediterranea 37.2 (2021): 1229-1233.
- Lisbona-González, Maria Jesús, et al. ""Study of the Antimicrobial Effect of an Ethanolic Extract of Propolis in Periodontal Disease."" Applied Sciences 11.16 (2021): 7463.
- Kim SR, Jeong MS, Mun SH, Cho J, Seo MD, Kim H, ... & Ko HJ (2021). Antiviral activity of chrysin against influenza virus replication via inhibition of autophagy. Viruses, 13(7), 1350.
- El-Shouny, Wagih, et al. "Antimicrobial activity of propolis extract on URT infections in pediatric patients admitted to Al-Thowrah hospital, Hodeidah City, Yemen." World Journal of Medical Sciences 7.3 (2012): 172-177
- Uzel, Atac, et al. "Chemical compositions and antimicrobial activities of four different Anatolian propolis samples." Microbiological research 160.2 (2005): 189-195.
- Ozlem Bilir, Enes Guler, Abdullah Osman Kocak and Ismail Atas. Evaluation of the Effect of Anatolian Propolis on Covid-19 in Healthcare Professionals. Science Open Preprints. DOI: 10.14293/S2199-1006.1.SOR-.PPZR1OD.v1.
- 1. Mărgăoan, Rodica, et al. "Bee collected pollen and bee bread: Bioactive constituents and health benefits." Antioxidants 8.12 (2019): 568.2.Mohammad, Salma Malihah, Nor-Khaizura Mahmud-Ab-Rashid, and Norhasnida Zawawi. "Stingless Bee-Collected Pollen (Bee Bread): Chemical and Microbiology Properties and Health Benefits." Molecules 26.4 (2021): 957.
- Cai, Wei, et al. "Ethanol extract of propolis prevents high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance and obesity in association with modulation of gut microbiota in mice." Food Research International 130 (2020): 108939.
- Bapat, Salil, et al. "Effect of propolis mouth rinse on oral microorganisms—a randomized controlled trial." Clinical Oral Investigations (2021): 1-8.
- Afkhamizadeh, Mozhgan, et al. "Topical propolis improves wound healing in patients with diabetic foot ulcers: a randomized controlled trial." Natural product research 32.17 (2018): 2096-2099.
- Ibnu, Yunis Sucipta, Dwi Reno Pawarti, and Mansyur Siddiq Wiyadi. "Efektivitas terapi komplementer propolis telaah terhadap SGHT dan IL-33 secret hidung penderita rinitis alergi." Oto Rhino Laryngologica Indonesiana 49.1 (2019): 57-66.
- Khayyal, MT, et al. "A clinical pharmacological study of the potential beneficial effects of a propolis food product as an adjuvant in asthmatic patients." Fundamental & clinical pharmacology 17.1 (2003): 93-102.
- Di Pierro, Francesco, Alberto Zanvit, and Maria Colombo. "Role of a proprietary propolis-based product on the wait-and-see approach in acute otitis media and in preventing evolution to tracheitis, bronchitis, or rhinosinusitis from nonstreptococcal pharyngitis." International journal of general medicine 9 (2016): 409.
- Krishna, K., et al. "Health from the hive: 5% Propolis mouth wash as an adjunct in the treatment of chronic generalized gingivitis-a randomized controlled clinical trial." Dentistry 9.533 (2019): 2161-1122.
- El Adaouia Taleb, Rabia, et al. "In vivo and in vitro antidiabetic activity of ethanolic propolis extract." Journal of Food Biochemistry 44.7 (2020): e13267.
- Soleimani, Davood, et al. ""Protective effects of propolis on hepatic steatosis and fibrosis among patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) evaluated by real-time two-dimensional shear wave elastography: A randomized clinical trial."" Phytotherapy Research 35.3 (2021): 1669-1679 .
- Ebeid, Samia A., et al. ""Assessment of the radioprotective effect of propolis in breast cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy. New perspective for an old honey bee product."" Journal of Radiation Research and Applied Sciences 9.4 (2016): 431-
- Miryan, Mahsa, et al. "Effects of Propolis Supplementation on The Severity of Disease In Irritable Bowel Syndrome Subjects: A Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial." (2021).
- Asama, Takashi, et al. "Cognitive Improvement and Safety Assessment of a Dietary Supplement Containing Propolis Extract in Elderly Japanese: A Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind Human Clinical Study." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2021 (2021).
- Chiu, Hui-Fang, et al. ""Hypocholesterolemic efficacy of royal jelly in healthy mild hypercholesterolemic adults."" Pharmaceutical biology 55.1 (2017): 497-502.
- Farahani, ZK, Taherianfard, M, Naderi, MM, & Ferrero, H (2021). Possible therapeutic effect of royal jelly on endometriotic lesion size, pain sensitivity, and neurotrophic factors in a rat model of endometriosis. Physiological Reports, 9(22), e15117.
- Khoshpey, Basemeh, et al. "Effect of royal jelly intake on serum glucose, apolipoprotein AI (ApoA-I), apolipoprotein B (ApoB) and ApoB/ApoA-I ratios in patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double-blind clinical trial study." Canadian journal of diabetes 40.4 (2016): 324-328
- El-Gammal, Agharid, et al. "Is there a place for local natural treatment of psoriasis?" Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences 6.5 (2018): 839.
- Rashidi, Mohammad Kazem, Naser Mirazi, and Abdolkarim Hosseini. "Effect of topical mixture of honey, royal jelly and olive oil-propolis extract on skin wound healing in diabetic rats." Wound Medicine 12 (2016): 6-9.
- Kim, Hyo Young, et al. "Skin health improving effects of Korean freeze-dried royal jelly in human keratinocytes." Asian Journal of Beauty and Cosmetology 18.3 (2020).
- Siavash, Mansour, et al. ""The efficacy of topical Royal Jelly on diabetic foot ulcers healing: A case series."" Journal of research in medical sciences: the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences 16.7 (2011): 904.
- Nakashima, Chisa, et al. "The effect of oral royal jelly administration on skin barrier function: a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial." European Journal of Dermatology 28.4 (2018): 563-564.
- Hosseini, Seyed Ali, et al. "Interactive effects of endurance training and royal jelly consumption on motor balance and pain threshold in animal model of the Alzheimer's disease." Archives of Neuroscience 7.2 (2020).
- Meng, G.; Wang, H.; Pei, Y.; Li, Y.; Wu, H.; Song, Y.; Guo, Q.; Guo, H.; Fukushima, S.; Tatefuji, T.; et al. Effects of protease-treated royal jelly on muscle strength in elderly nursing home residents: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-response study. science Rep. 2017, 7, 11416.
- Cohen, Herman Avner, et al. "Effect of honey on nocturnal cough and sleep quality: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study." Pediatrics 130.3 (2012): 465-471.
- Rashad, UM, et al. "Honey as topical prophylaxis against radiochemotherapy-induced mucositis in head and neck cancer." The Journal of laryngology and otology 123.2 (2009): 223.
- Matsushita H, Shimizu S, Morita N, Watanabe K, & Wakatsuki A (2021). Effects of royal jelly on bone metabolism in postmenopausal women: a randomized, controlled study. Climacteric, 24(2), 164-170
- Sharma, Manju, et al. "Influence of honey on adverse reactions due to anti-tuberculosis drugs in pulmonary tuberculosis patients." Continental Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology Research 2 (2008): 6-11.
- Sanafi A, Mohssin S, Abdulla S, Effect of Royal Jelly on male Infertility Thi-Qar Medical Journal, 2007(1-12).
- Morita, Hiroyuki, et al. "Effect of royal jelly ingestion for six months on healthy volunteers." Nutrition Journal 11.1 (2012): 77
- Taavoni, Simin, et al. "Effect of Royal Jelly on premenstrual syndrome among Iranian medical sciences students: A randomized, triple-blind, placebo-controlled study." Complementary therapies in medicine 22.4 (2014): 601-606.
- Teixeira, Renata Roland, et al. "Royal jelly decreases corticosterone levels and improves the brain antioxidant system in restraint and cold stressed rats." Neuroscience letters 655 (2017): 179-185.
- Peng, Chi-Chung, et al. "The functional property of royal jelly 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid as a melanogenesis inhibitor." BMC complementary and alternative medicine 17.1 (2017): 1-8.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten