inkl. 7 % MwSt.
• Very simple - practical for the handbag.
• Can be used at any time, on the way to work on the train or on the plane.
• Both in winter and in summer, whatever the season.
• In the car or in the office, in air-conditioned rooms.
• At the turn of the year/weather change.
• For oral hygiene.
• Can be used in concerts or in choirs.
• On presentations at work or at school.
Application of propolis throat spray
Spray for use in the oral cavity.
Application of propolis spray
Clean your nose thoroughly before use
Shake the bottle
Hold the bottle upright and tilt your head slightly forward
Put the tip of the bottle in your nostril and spray
Dosage of propolis throat spray
Children between 4-10 years: Children between 4-10 years: 1 spray unit in the mouth/throat 3 times a day
Children from 11 years and adults: 2 spray units in the mouth/throat 3 times/day * Not suitable for children under 3 years. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Dosage of propolis spray
Children between 4-10 years: 2 spray units twice a day (1 unit per nostril)
Children from 11 years and adults: 2 sprays (1 per nostril) 3 times/day. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded
Propolis Spray 5%
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Propolis (5%)
Net Weight: 30ml
Shelf life: 36 months
Do not store this product above 22°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from light and excessive heat.
Suitable for children from 1 year. Keep out of reach of children.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. Consult your doctor before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Propolis Throat Spray(6%)
Other Ingredients: Water, Flower Honey, Menthol
Net Weight: 0.6 fl oz. (30ml)
Storage conditions: room temperature (approx. 24 °C / 72 °F)
Shelf life: 36 months
What distinguishes BEE&YOU Propolis from other products?
It is produced under controlled conditions by experts with a contractual beekeeping model. Through the innovative award-winning extraction, the beneficial components of propolis are produced with maximum preservation. Has international certificates proving food safety and quality: GMP, BRC, IFS, ISO9000, ISO22000, Halal, Kosher 33 national and international awards Those who test it are very satisfied: 4.88 / 5.00 customer satisfaction in Trusted Shops It is safely consumed by thousands of families in more than 13 countries. Check out our site to discover all our propolis products.
- Kim SR, Jeong MS, Mun SH, Cho J, Seo MD, Kim H, ... & Ko HJ (2021). Antiviral activity of chrysin against influenza virus replication via inhibition of autophagy. Viruses, 13(7), 1350.
- El-Shouny, Wagih, et al. "Antimicrobial activity of propolis extract on URT infections in pediatric patients admitted to Al-Thowrah hospital, Hodeidah City, Yemen." World Journal of Medical Sciences 7.3 (2012): 172-177
- Di Pierro, Francesco, Alberto Zanvit, and Maria Colombo. "Role of a proprietary propolis-based product on the wait-and-see approach in acute otitis media and in preventing evolution to tracheitis, bronchitis, or rhinosinusitis from nonstreptococcal pharyngitis." International journal of general medicine 9 (2016): 409.
- Lisbona-González, Maria Jesús, et al. ""Study of the Antimicrobial Effect of an Ethanolic Extract of Propolis in Periodontal Disease."" Applied Sciences 11.16 (2021): 7463.
- Krishna, K., et al. "Health from the hive: 5% Propolis mouth wash as an adjunct in the treatment of chronic generalized gingivitis-a randomized controlled clinical trial." Dentistry 9.533 (2019): 2161-1122.
- El-Shouny, Wagih, et al. "Antimicrobial activity of propolis extract on URT infections in pediatric patients admitted to Al-Thowrah hospital, Hodeidah City, Yemen." World Journal of Medical Sciences 7.3 (2012): 172-177.
- Scheller, S., et al. "Free radical scavenging by ethanol extract of propolis." International Journal of Radiation Biology 57.3 (1990): 461-465.
- Khayyal, MT, et al. "A clinical pharmacological study of the potential beneficial effects of a propolis food product as an adjuvant in asthmatic patients." Fundamental & clinical pharmacology 17.1 (2003): 93-102.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten