inkl. 7 % MwSt.
• Very simple - practical for the handbag.
• Can be used at any time, on the way to work on the train or on the plane.
• Both in winter and in summer, whatever the season.
• In the car or in the office, in air-conditioned rooms.
• At the turn of the year/weather change.
- Propolis is a completely natural bee product that bees collect from the leaves, stems and buds of plants. The main role of propolis in the hive is to provide and maintain a clean environment.
- The propolis spray with natural ingredients is not addictive and is suitable for regular use. It supports the nasal mucous membranes in maintaining their natural moisture balance.
Dosage of propolis spray
- Children between 4-10 years: 2 sprays twice a day
- Children from 11 years and adults: 2 sprays 3 times a day
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded
Content and hints for Propolis Spray
Content: deionized water, propolis extract (5%)
- It contains no additives or preservatives.
- It does not contain PA (pyrrolizidine alkaloids) and PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons).
- It does not contain GMOs. It does not contain glucose.
- It contains no sugar.
- It does not contain gluten
- It also contains no alcohol and is therefore suitable for children.
Do not store this product above 22°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from light and excessive heat.
Suitable for children from 1 year. Keep out of reach of children.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced diet. Consult your doctor before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Net Weight: 30ml
Shelf life: 36 months
What distinguishes BEE&YOU Propolis from other products?
- It is produced under controlled conditions by experts with a contractual beekeeping model.
- Through the innovative award-winning extraction, the beneficial components of propolis are produced with maximum preservation.
- Has international certificates proving food safety and quality: GMP, BRC, IFS, ISO9000, ISO22000, Halal, Kosher 33 national and international awards Those who test it are very satisfied: 4.88 / 5.00 customer satisfaction in Trusted stores.
- It is safely consumed by thousands of families in more than 13 countries.
- Check out our site to discover all our propolis products.
- Kim SR, Jeong MS, Mun SH, Cho J, Seo MD, Kim H, ... & Ko HJ (2021). Antiviral activity of chrysin against influenza virus replication via inhibition of autophagy. Viruses, 13(7), 1350.
- El-Shouny, Wagih, et al. "Antimicrobial activity of propolis extract on URT infections in pediatric patients admitted to Al-Thowrah hospital, Hodeidah City, Yemen." World Journal of Medical Sciences 7.3 (2012): 172-177.
- Scheller, S., et al. "Free radical scavenging by ethanol extract of propolis." International Journal of Radiation Biology 57.3 (1990): 461-465.
- Khayyal, MT, et al. "A clinical pharmacological study of the potential beneficial effects of a propolis food product as an adjuvant in asthmatic patients." Fundamental & clinical pharmacology 17.1 (2003): 93-102.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten