inkl. 7 % MwSt.
• If you need more propolis, you can add the 10% water-soluble propolis extract to the honey syrup.
• Keep in the fridge- tastes better :)
• The propolis honey syrup can also be taken diluted.
Propolis is a completely natural bee product that bees collect from the leaves, stems and buds of plants. The main role of propolis in the hive is to provide and maintain a clean environment. Propolis is very rich in phenols, flavonoids and polyphenols.
Bee & You honey syrup with natural vitamin C content;
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal blood vessel function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the gums
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of the teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C helps regenerate the reduced form of vitamin E. Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Application of propolis honey syrup
- Propolis honey syrup can be consumed directly or with fruit juices.
- Shake before use
Dosage of propolis honey syrup
- For children between 4-10 years: 5ml twice daily
- For children aged 11 and over and adults: 10 ml twice daily
Note: It is not recommended to give honey and honey-containing products to children under 1 year of age.
Contents and information for propolis honey syrup
Contents: Orange juice (60%), flower honey (35%), propolis extract (5%)
The propolis content is standardized at 5%.
100% natural and effective
Without additives or preservatives
It does not contain PA (pyrrolizidine alkaloids) and PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons)
It does not contain GMOs
It contains no glucose
It contains no sugar
It does not contain gluten
Notes: Do not exceed the recommended daily serving. Dietary supplements do not replace normal nutrition. Keep out of reach of children. It cannot be used to prevent or treat any disease. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy, lactation, or illness. It is not recommended to give honey and products containing honey to children under 1 year old.
Net Weight: 5.0 fl oz. (150ml)
Storage conditions: room temperature (approx. 24 °C / 72 °F)
Shelf life: 24 months
What makes BEE&YOU Propolis different from other products?
- Germany's No. 1 propolis drops: According to vergleich.org comparison results
- BEE&YOU propolis tincture has more biological activity than its comparable
- It is produced under controlled conditions by experts using a contractual beekeeping model.
- Thanks to the innovative award-winning extraction, the useful components of propolis are produced with maximum preservation.
- Has international certificates proving food safety and quality: GMP, BRC, IFS, ISO9000, ISO22000, Halal, Kosher
- 33 national and international awards
- Those who test it are very satisfied: 4.88 / 5.00 customer satisfaction in Trusted Shops
- It is safely consumed by thousands of families in more than 13 countries.
- Check out our site to discover all our propolis products.
- Ghisalberti, EL "Propolis: a review." Bee world 60.2 (1979): 59-84.
- El-Shouny, Wagih, et al. "Antimicrobial activity of propolis extract on URT infections in pediatric patients admitted to Al-Thowrah hospital, Hodeidah City, Yemen." World Journal of Medical Sciences 7.3 (2012): 172-177.
- Burdock, GA "Review of the biological properties and toxicity of bee propolis (propolis)." Food and Chemical toxicology 36.4 (1998): 347-363.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten