inkl. 7 % MwSt.
• The tincture can be dissolved in liquids such as water, juice or tea to improve the taste.
• The daily dosage can be taken throughout the day.
• The tincture can be instilled into the daily water bottle.
• Drop into children's drinking bottles. (5 drops of propolis extract in the water bottle tastes almost neutral)
• The tincture can be dripped into the milk of cornflakes (breakfast cereals) in the morning.
• The tincture can be instilled into smoothies.
• If more propolis is required, the tincture can also be added to the BEE&YOU shots or propolis honey syrup.
• For external use, the tincture can also be mixed into ointments or creams.
• The tincture can also be used as a gargle.
What is Propolis Tincture Water Soluble %10?
Raw propolis is a natural bee product composed of phenolic and flavonoid substances collected by bees from the leaves, stems and buds of plants. The meaning of the word is pure propolis, consisting of the words pro (before) + polis (protector), as the name suggests, the pre-cleaner and responsible for protecting the habitat of bees. Bees cover their honeycomb eyes with raw propolis and then add their honey, hatchlings and food. Thus, the products produced by the bees are stored in the hive without spoilage.
After being taken from the hive, it needs to be adapted and processed for human consumption so that the body can digest this product. At this point, the most important issue is the proper processing of raw Anatolian propolis, which is a valuable food. The quality and nutritional value can only be preserved through correct extraction methods. The polyphenols, terpenoids, amino acids, volatile organic acids, ketones, coumarins, quinones, vitamins and minerals contained in the raw Anatolian propolis are preserved in a water-soluble form thanks to the award-winning processing method of the BEE&YOU experts.
Application of Propolis tincture 10% (30) ml
- For daily support: This product is in a water-soluble form. It can be consumed with all solid and liquid foods. It can be consumed dripped in a glass of milk, fruit juice or water. Optionally, it can be dripped on a slice of honey bread. Or with muesli & yoghurt for snacks.
- Oral and Dental Health: You can gargle with propolis water (maximum 5 drops per glass of water) to benefit. Just add 1-2 drops to your toothpaste.
- Skin Care: You can use it with your daily skin care cream. You can make your own propolis cream at home with the specific ingredients. Be sure to read our recipe
Dosage of Propolis tincture 10% (30 ml)
Children between 1 year and 10 years 10 drops daily. Children from 11 years and adults 20 drops daily. In case of illness, you can gradually increase this dose by a factor of 4. It is very important to consume propolis regularly because propolis is eliminated from the body within 12 hours. Because of this, you can use your daily amount of drops by spreading them out throughout the day. It can be consumed with foods such as water, milk and fruit juice. When using propolis for the first time, you can start with 1 drop and gradually increase the number of drops to determine if you are allergic to propolis.
Storage conditions of propolis tincture
- Store the product in a dry environment at room temperature (about 22 ° C) and protect it from higher temperatures. Shelf life is 36 months. Store the product in a dry environment at room temperature (about 22 ° C) and protect it from higher temperatures. Shelf life is 36 months.
- Suggested Use: If this is your first time using propolis and you don't know if you have an allergy, you can start with 1 drop and gradually increase the number of drops.
What are the properties of BEE&YOU Propolis?
- It contains no additives or preservatives.
- It does not contain PA (pyrrolizidine alkaloids) and PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons).
- It does not contain GMOs
- It contains no glucose.
- It contains no sugar.
- It does not contain gluten.
What distinguishes BEE&YOU Propolis from other products?
- It is produced under controlled conditions by experts with a contractual beekeeping model.
- Through the innovative award-winning extraction, the beneficial components of propolis are produced with maximum preservation.
- Has international certificates proving food safety and quality: GMP, BRC, IFS, ISO9000, ISO22000, Halal, Kosher
- 33 national and international awards
- Those who test it are very satisfied: 4.88 / 5.00 customer satisfaction in Trusted Shops
- It is safely consumed by thousands of families in more than 13 countries.
- Check out our site to discover all our propolis products.
- Toker, Hulya, et al. ""A morphometric and histopathologic evaluation of the effects of propolis on alveolar bone loss in experimental periodontitis in rats."" Journal of periodontology 79.6 (2008): 1089-1094.
- Iyyam Pillai, S., et al. "Wound healing properties of Indian propolis studied on excision wound-induced rats." Pharmaceutical Biology 48.11 (2010): 1198-1206.
- Zorlu, DUYGU ""COVID-19 and Anatolian propolis: A case report."" Acta Medica Mediterranea 37.2 (2021): 1229-1233.
- Lisbona-González, Maria Jesús, et al. ""Study of the Antimicrobial Effect of an Ethanolic Extract of Propolis in Periodontal Disease."" Applied Sciences 11.16 (2021): 7463.
- Kim SR, Jeong MS, Mun SH, Cho J, Seo MD, Kim H, ... & Ko HJ (2021). Antiviral activity of chrysin against influenza virus replication via inhibition of autophagy. Viruses, 13(7), 1350.
- El-Shouny, Wagih, et al. "Antimicrobial activity of propolis extract on URT infections in pediatric patients admitted to Al-Thowrah hospital, Hodeidah City, Yemen." World Journal of Medical Sciences 7.3 (2012): 172-177
- Uzel, Atac, et al. "Chemical compositions and antimicrobial activities of four different Anatolian propolis samples." Microbiological research 160.2 (2005): 189-195.
- 1. Mărgăoan, Rodica, et al. "Bee collected pollen and bee bread: Bioactive constituents and health benefits." Antioxidants 8.12 (2019): 568.2.Mohammad, Salma Malihah, Nor-Khaizura Mahmud-Ab-Rashid, and Norhasnida Zawawi. "Stingless Bee-Collected Pollen (Bee Bread): Chemical and Microbiology Properties and Health Benefits." Molecules 26.4 (2021): 957.
- Cai, Wei, et al. "Ethanol extract of propolis prevents high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance and obesity in association with modulation of gut microbiota in mice." Food Research International 130 (2020): 108939.
- Bapat, Salil, et al. "Effect of propolis mouth rinse on oral microorganisms—a randomized controlled trial." Clinical Oral Investigations (2021): 1-8.
- Afkhamizadeh, Mozhgan, et al. "Topical propolis improves wound healing in patients with diabetic foot ulcers: a randomized controlled trial." Natural product research 32.17 (2018): 2096-2099.
- Ibnu, Yunis Sucipta, Dwi Reno Pawarti, and Mansyur Siddiq Wiyadi. "Efektivitas terapi komplementer propolis telaah terhadap SGHT dan IL-33 secret hidung penderita rinitis alergi." Oto Rhino Laryngologica Indonesiana 49.1 (2019): 57-66.
- Khayyal, MT, et al. "A clinical pharmacological study of the potential beneficial effects of a propolis food product as an adjuvant in asthmatic patients." Fundamental & clinical pharmacology 17.1 (2003): 93-102.
- V Lobo, A Patil, A Phatak, N Chandra, ""Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health"" Pharmacogn Rev. 2010 Jul-Dec; 4(8): 118-126.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten