inkl. 7 % MwSt.
• The tincture can be taken with solid foods.
• The tincture can be mixed with honey, yoghurt or in the muesli in the morning.
• The daily dosage can be taken throughout the day.
• The tincture can also be taken pure.
• The tincture can be instilled into the breakfast bowl.
The function of propolis in the hive is to protect the hive from invaders and keep it germ-free and hygienic. The Greek Hippocrates used the effects of propolis for various areas of application such as skin and the gastrointestinal tract, or Aristotle used the healing effects of propolis in particular for bruises, skin diseases and purulent wounds.
What is Propolis tincture 20%?
Raw propolis is a natural bee product composed of phenolic and flavonoid substances collected by bees from the leaves, stems and buds of plants. The meaning of the word is pure propolis, consisting of the words pro (before) + polis (protector), as the name suggests, the pre-cleaner and responsible for protecting the habitat of bees. Bees cover their honeycomb eyes with raw propolis and then add their honey, hatchlings and food. Thus, the products produced by the bees are stored in the hive without spoilage. After being taken from the hive, it needs to be adapted and processed for human consumption so that the body can digest this product. At this point, the most important issue is the proper processing of raw Anatolian propolis, which is a valuable food. The quality and nutritional value can only be preserved through correct extraction methods. The polyphenols, terpenoids, amino acids, volatile organic acids, ketones, coumarins, quinones, vitamins and minerals contained in the raw Anatolian propolis are preserved in a water-soluble form thanks to the award-winning processing method of the BEE&YOU experts.
Application of propolis extract tincture 20%?
For daily support: You can consume it plain or with any solid foods you eat in your daily diet. (For example, consume in the morning for breakfast with a bowl of muesli, yoghurt or with honey as a snack).
Dosage of propolis tincture 20% (30 ml)
Children aged 11 and over & adults: 20 drops daily
Children (4-11 years): 10 drops daily
It is important to consume propolis regularly as propolis is broken down by the body within 12 hours. You can take your daily amount of drops throughout the day. The specified dosage must not be exceeded.
Propolis extract (20%)
Other Ingredients: Water, Ethanol (Food Grade) It contains no additives or preservatives.
It does not contain PA (pyrrolizidine alkaloids) and PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons).
It does not contain GMOs. It does not contain glucose.
It contains no sugar.
It does not contain gluten.
Note for allergy sufferers: Please carry out an allergy test when using bee products for the first time. Drizzle a few drops of the tincture onto the inside of your wrist and leave it on for 15 minutes. If there are no reactions such as itching, redness or swelling, your immune system does not appear to be in danger. If you are unsure, it is always advisable to consult a doctor or an expert alternative practitioner first.
Net weight: 30ml
Storage conditions: room temperature (approx. 24°C / 72°F)
Shelf life: 36 months
What makes BEE&YOU Propolis different from other products?
- Germany's No. 1 propolis drops: According to vergleich.org comparison results
- BEE&YOU propolis tincture has more biological activity than its comparable
- It is produced under controlled conditions by experts using a contractual beekeeping model.
- Thanks to the innovative award-winning extraction, the useful components of propolis are produced with maximum preservation.
- Has international certificates proving food safety and quality: GMP, BRC, IFS, ISO9000, ISO22000, Halal, Kosher
- 33 national and international awards
- Those who test it are very satisfied: 4.88 / 5.00 customer satisfaction in Trusted Shops
- It is safely consumed by thousands of families in more than 13 countries.
- Check out our site to discover all our propolis products.
- Iyyam Pillai, S., et al. "Wound healing properties of Indian propolis studied on excision wound-induced rats." Pharmaceutical Biology 48.11 (2010): 1198-1206.
- Ghisalberti, EL "Propolis: a review." Bee world 60.2 (1979): 59-84.
- Zorlu, DUYGU ""COVID-19 and Anatolian propolis: A case report."" Acta Medica Mediterranea 37.2 (2021): 1229-1233.
- Yilmaz, Ugur Cem, et al. "Evaluation of the miRNA profiling and effectiveness of the propolis on B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line." Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 84 (2016): 1266-1273.
- Demir, Selim, et al. "Antiproliferative and proapoptotic activity of Turkish propolis on human lung cancer cell line." Nutrition and cancer 68.1 (2016): 165-172.
- Kim SR, Jeong MS, Mun SH, Cho J, Seo MD, Kim H, ... & Ko HJ (2021). Antiviral activity of chrysin against influenza virus replication via inhibition of autophagy. Viruses, 13(7), 1350.
- Cai, Wei, et al. "Ethanol extract of propolis prevents high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance and obesity in association with modulation of gut microbiota in mice." Food Research International 130 (2020): 108939.
- El-Shouny, Wagih, et al. "Antimicrobial activity of propolis extract on URT infections in pediatric patients admitted to Al-Thowrah hospital, Hodeidah City, Yemen." World Journal of Medical Sciences 7.3 (2012): 172-177.
inkl. 7 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten