inkl. 19 % MwSt.
What is Apicare Hand Cream with Propolis?
Silky and supple hands with the BEE&YOU APICARE hand cream!
While BEE&YOU's patented pure Anatolian propolis with its vitamin B5 and E content provides intensive moisture, it nourishes your hands and nails with raw honey and natural vegetable oils and gives them the care they need.
The natural and unique note of bee products is in the BEE&YOU APICARE moisturizing care series
Softer and silkier skin with unique natural formulas from the BEE&YOU APICARE series!
The completely natural and clean content of BEE&YOU APICARE body, hand and foot creams has been developed by experts at the BEE&YOUPropolis Research and Development Center.
-It nourishes and nourishes your skin with its special formulas enriched with Propolis, Raw Honey, Beeswax, Vegetable Oils, Vitamins and Minerals.
While increasing the skin's natural protective barrier, it protects the moisture and oil balance.
- Dermatologically tested
- Contains no parabens, GMOs and dyes
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic.
Patented BEE&YOU Anatolian propolis: With valuable phenolic and flavonoid components such as KAFE (caffeic acid phenethyl ester), quercetin, pinosembrine, galangin and chrysin with a high content, it contributes to nutrition and skin protection.
In addition, with the powerful antioxidant effects of propolis, it detoxifies the skin and helps to remove dead cells and toxins from the skin .
Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera helps refresh and soothe the skin, improving the appearance of dry or damaged skin.
Vitamin B5: While it maintains the skin's moisture balance, it also strengthens the skin barrier.
Vitamin E: It is a very important vitamin in skin care with its anti-aging and anti-blemish properties. With regular use, it helps even out the tone of the skin.
Raw Honey: Raw honey, a natural moisturizer, softens the skin while deeply hydrating your skin.
Shea Butter: With its high moisturizing property, it helps remove dryness from the skin. With regular use, it gives the skin a smooth and vibrant appearance. It is a rich source of natural antioxidants in vitamins A, E and D.
Sesame oil: It is a valuable vegetable oil rich in antioxidants, especially for dry skin and has an intensive moisturizing effect. It nourishes and cares for the skin.
Award-winning bee products: Our bee products, made with an award-winning and patented extraction process, have received 33 national and international awards.
Reliable bee products: Our bee products are manufactured in the heart of Europe by our two founders, food engineers, using the latest technology and FDA standards.
High-quality bee products: We work with over 5,000 contract beekeepers and over 550,000 beehives and apply the contract beekeeping model. This guarantees a high propolis quality.
Qualitative manufacturing: It is manufactured according to the principles of good beekeeping practices and under controlled conditions by experts according to contractual beekeeping model.
The production of pure propolis products uses extraction methods developed by experienced food engineers of ITU ARI Teknokent through R&D studies and deemed worthy of TUBITAK, TTGV and TUSIAD Technology Awards 2016. It is possible by this method to preserve the nutrients of raw Anatolian propolis in a maximum way while still removing impurities.
Through the innovative award-winning extraction, the beneficial components of propolis are produced with maximum preservation
We love bees: For the love of bees, we donate 10 cents with every purchase. This amount will be invested in the research and development center for the protection of bee habitats.
- Has international certificates proving food safety and quality: GMP, BRC, IFS, ISO9000, ISO22000, Halal, Kosher
- Those who test it are very satisfied: 4.88 / 5.00 customer satisfaction in Trusted Shops
- It is familiarly consumed by thousands of families in more than 13 countries.
Check out our site to discover all of our propolis tincture products.
- 1. Hsin-Ju, Li, et al. "Chrysin alleviates imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like skin inflammation and reduces the release of CCL20 and antimicrobial peptides." Scientific Reports (Nature Publisher Group) 10.1 (2020).
2. Kim, Da Hyun, et al. "Propolis Suppresses UV-Induced Photoaging in Human Skin through Directly Targeting Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase." Nutrients 12.12 (2020): 3790.
- 1. Vaughn, Alexandra R., et al. "Natural oils for skin-barrier repair: ancient compounds now backed by modern science." American journal of clinical dermatology 19.1 (2018): 103-117.
2. Andersson, Ann-Charlotte, and Jari Alander. "Shea butter extract for bioactive skin care." Cosmetics & Toiletries 130.6 (2015): 18-25.
3. Kim, Han Bit, and Byung Sun Yoo. "Propolis inhibits UVA-induced apoptosis of human keratinocyte HaCaT cells by scavenging ROS." Toxicological research 32.4 (2016): 345-351.
- 1.Zhu, Li, et al. "Anti-photoaging and anti-melanogenesis activities of chrysin." Pharmaceutical biology 54.11 (2016): 2692-2700.
2. Holmes, Amy M., et al. "Penetration of Zinc into Human Skin after Topical Application of Nano Zinc Oxide Used in Commercial Sunscreen Formulations." ACS Applied BioMaterials 3.6 (2020): 3640-3647.
- El–Gammal, Egharid, et al. "Apitherapy as a New Approach in Treatment of Palmoplantar Psoriasis." Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences 6.6 (2018): 1059.
- Tyszka-Czochara, Małgorzata, et al. ""Zinc and propolis reduces cytotoxicity and proliferation in skin fibroblast cell culture: total polyphenol content and antioxidant capacity of propolis."" Biological trace element research 160.1 (2014): 123-131.
inkl. 19 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten